Is this your first time here?
Welcome to the Trauma Victoria Online Learning Management System. For full access to the trauma modules, moderated tutorials and/or the literature warehouse, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. You will be required to manually enroll in each individual courses you wish to undertake. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- Select "Enrol me" which will enrol you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you require assistance with your enrollment please contact Trauma Victoria - Trauma.Victoria@ambulance.vic.gov.au